Adventure & Culture

It doesn't matter if you're a 20-something traveler, professional, senior citizen, or even if you're traveling with your whole family, you will always find people your age at Máximo Nivel.

Our Native Spanish Program appeals to adventure seekers, working professionals, and entire families because we offer the most intensive and professional Spanish programs available. Whether you want to boost your standing at university, add to your career skills, or put your world travels on the fast track, we have a Spanish course and a certified, native, Spanish teacher for you.

Máximo Nivel's language centers also function as social centers with free snack bar and Internet, office-wide WiFi, salsa lessons, movie night, and our monthly open-bar International Party. We also have a free Tandem Conversation Program offering free conversation practice to supplement your regular classes.


University credit is available for Máximo Nivel's Spanish language programs. There are three ways to receive university credit:


Brookhaven College

You can receive credit through our affiliation with Brookhaven College, which you can then transfer to your school. How much credit you earn depends on your Spanish level and how many weeks you study with us.

Universidad Rural

You can receive credit through our affiliation with Universidad Rural in Guatemala.  An official certificate is issued by the University for each Spanish level you pass.  To ensure your home country university will honor these credits, please check with your Study Abroad office or Foreign Languages Department.

Your University

We have worked with several universities that grant credit for our courses, and we can provide your school with all documentation needed for you to receive credit. Each university is different and requires different documentation. This can include a course syllabus, a record of total hours taken, teacher evaluations, attendance reports, curriculum covered, a final exam with letter grade, and other documents. Máximo Nivel will provide any of these reports or other documentation as needed. Just let us know what your school requires.