The Mini Adventure program includes 6 days of adventure and cultural tours in Peru, Costa Rica or Guatemala.
This exciting add-on week can be taken before or after the Native Spanish Program, Volunteer & Internship Program or TEFL/TESOL Certification, or even by itself if you’re just looking for adventure!
All Adventure & Culture Programs include housing and food in either The Family House or a traditional family-stay while in Cusco, San Jose or Antigua, and at a hostel or hotel while traveling. Other housing options are also available.
The Mini Adventure program is an excellent alternative to typical tourism agendas, and it gives participants the opportunity to study in Peru or Costa Rica as well as explore the beauty of these amazing countries.
The 6-Day Guatemala program includes:
- Volcano Pacaya hike
- 3 days/2 nights on the beach in El Salvador (surf lessons included!)
- 2 days/1 night in Tikal (airfare to Tikal included)
- Zip-line tour
The 6-Day Peru program includes:
- Cusco city tour
- Sacred Valley tour
- 2 days/1 night tour of Machu Picchu
- 2 days/ 2 nights Lake Titicaca & Puno tour
The 6-Day Costa Rica program includes:
- Cultural Night or city tour
- Costa Rica 3-in-1 tour (Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfall and coffee tour)
- Catamaran Tortuga Island tour
- 3 days/ 2 nights at Manuel Antonio National Park
More information on Adventure